christianfiction

+
Third Thursdays

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Dark Star in Stores Now



An excerpt from DARKSTAR: Confessions of a Rock Star Idol...

"Of all the...what is this chick's game?
The letter angered me. But it intrigued me at the same time...
Unlike all the other hell-raisers who were after me, this Karen had no interest whatsoever in my music, my money, my body, or my stardom. Why was she pursuing me? Why bother? My very existence was designed to insult people like her--and their so called God.Yet, she drove all the way here just to drop off a rose and a note.

Creston Mapes came out to June's Third Thursdays, read us a teaser of an opening of DARKSTAR, and gave me an autographed copy to review. I will be reviewing next week at ChristianFiction.

In the meantime, go get the book. I know this for a fact. It is a real crowd pleaser. Creston's warm personality melts into the heart of this trilogy. If you want to read christian fiction, but not into inspirational romances or demons fighting the world, this book is for you. It's realistic, timeley, revelant and cool--if you're trying to beat the heat this summer.


Posted by Unknown |


« Home | Fwd: Altartainment takes Atlanta Third Thursdays... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


  • << Home



  •  © Third Thursdays 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger